Sardar Biography of Vallabhbhai Patel
Birth of Vallabhbhai Patel 31October 1875 located in Gujarat nadiad Happened in. Nadiad was his maternal home. and death 18 December 1950 took place in Bombay. his father’s name jhaverbhai Patel and his mother’s name was Ladbai The name was Vallabhbhai Patel was the fourth child of his parents. His father was a farmer. He had three elder brothers Narseebhai, Vittalbhai and Somabhai. He also had a sister. Vallabhbhai Patel was married in childhood. When Vallabhbhai Patel got married, his age was only 16 Year That was it. They had two children, Dahyabhai and Maniben Patel.
Life of Vallabhbhai Patel
He dedicated his whole life to free India from slavery. Vallabhbhai Patel was the first Indian home Minister And they were freedom fighters of India. iron Male Also know by name. He was given the title of Iron Man because of the work done by him. When India got independence, at that time the total population in the country 562 There were princely states and at that time everything was scattered. Some kings of India were ready to merge but some did not want to live together. Then Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel ji called everyone and explained that it is good for everyone to live together, that’s why everyone should be together and everyone understood because of him, today everyone is tied in one thread. Today, we are seeing this vast India spread from Kashmir to Kanyakumari together, then it has been possible only because of Sardar Vallabhbhai, because he has played his role in keeping the small and big villages and royalty of India united. Whenever there is talk of Indian freedom struggle and Indian unity, the name of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel is first taken in it.
Education of Vallabhbhai Patel
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel got his early education from a Gujarati school.1897 when their age 12 year old she 10th Class passed. The condition of his family was not good, so he used to study at home by borrowing books. He did his district magistrate preparation at home itself. Vallabhbhai Patel was good in studies, and used to achieve success in every examination and used to score the highest marks.1910 in he LAW He went to England to earn his degree. He had no college experience but he was very good at studies, so he 36 month of course only 30 month completed in 1913 in his LAW completed his studies. After this he came to India and started LAW practice in Godhra, Gujarat. Seeing his awareness and knowledge of the law, many proposals came by the British government, but Vallabhbhai Patel did not accept any proposal. Because he did not like the laws of the British government at all. After this he worked as a successful barrister in Ahmedabad and he became a member of Gujarat Club and during this time he met Mahatma Gandhi and Vallabhbhai Patel was influenced by Mahatma Gandhi’s ideas and he decided to follow Gandhian principles.
Inspired and inspired by the ideas of Mahatma Gandhi, the great hero of India’s independence, he raised his voice against casteism, untouchability, atrocities on women and also tried to remove social evils. 1917 In kheda movement played its role in. The British government was not fulfilling the demands of the farmers and was rejecting their demand, then Vallabhbhai Patel ‘No Tax Campaign ‘ and with his struggle he forced the British government to bow down. 1920 in he non-cooperation protest I lit Holi of foreign clothes by adopting indigenous Khadi.
Patel ji, who impressed people with his speaking skills 1928 In bardoli satyagraha During the period, he influenced the people a lot with his ideas, and people refused to pay the increased tax by the British government and the British had to face defeat. Vallabhbhai Patel became famous due to this movement and people in Bardoli started calling him Sardar, since then Sardar started appearing in front of his name.
Thoughts of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
* In the absence of power, it is pointless to believe in anyone because without both faith and power, no work can be done.
* Children who spend time with me, I joke with them because it is said that we should always keep our inner childhood alive. Because of this childishness, we will be able to fight the dark world of the world.
* He used to say that no matter how much wealth we have lost, but we should always work with a laugh and have faith in God.
* A man should never be angry, he should always remain calm. Because even though the iron is hot, the hammer should always be standing or else it will harm itself.
* You know that your goodness always harms you, so always be angry in front of the enemy and always face injustice by becoming strong.
* The door of our life is in the hands of God, so nothing bad can ever happen, whatever will happen will be good.
* The fun of working comes only when there are obstacles in it because those who are afraid of obstacles can never move forward, so always be brave and face all the obstacles without fearing anyone.
* No work can be done without unity, unless any work is done unitedly in the society, therefore work should always be done unitedly.
* Every citizen of our country should know that now he is free and it is his duty to protect this freedom so that all the people can unite and live freely. And let them remember that he is an Indian and he also has some rights and responsibilities for his country which he has to fulfill.
* We should always talk to everyone with humility because abusing is a sign of stupid people.
There is something different in the soil of our country because it has always been inhabited by great souls.
* It is my wish that no one in our country should ever go hungry, our country should become a good productive country.
Serving the poor means serving God.
* In our country, there are many castes like unity in diversity, people of many different religions, people of many languages live but everyone’s culture is the same.
Those who know how to wield the sword, yet keep their sword in its sheath, are called true non-violence.
Honor of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
1. 1991 He received India’s highest civilian honor India Gemstone Prize has been awarded. on this day National Unity day celebrated as.
2. 31October 1965 A postage stamp was issued to commemorate Sardar Patel and hospitals, airports and many educational institutions were opened in his name.
Statue of Unity-
This is the tallest statue in the world, whose height is about 182 meter Huh. This statue has been built as a memorial to Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. its cornerstone 2013 The foundation stone of this statue was laid by the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi. And only by Narendra Modi. 2018 The statue was unveiled in Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel dedicated his whole life for the country, he deserves this honor.
A poem has also been written on the lifestyle of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel –
“Country devotion Was whose Colour In ,
Success become, India This Jug In ,
integration Of dream To Whosoever ,
True In change Gave , Bhujbal From ,
India Of Sardar Country Of Red
cent- Shat greeting Is you!!
nadiad Of Daring , Bharat Ratna ,
bardoli satyagraha Of Sardar,
whose before Green Nizam,
whose before Green Nizam,
accomplices NS liar Self respect ,
India Of Sardar Country Of Red
cent- Shat greeting To youI Huh !!”