How to make Mixed Omelette?
The rainy day has come and we like to eat more fried things and hot things in these days. Things like tea-coffee dumplings etc.
So today I have brought a very easy recipe for you, which you can make in 5 minutes. Today I am going to tell you how to make Mixed Omelette. Its taste is completely different from the rest of the omelet and it is nutritious too because we have used green vegetables in it. You can eat it anytime, at breakfast time, at lunch time or at snack time, and if you want, you can also give it to your children’s lunch box. So let’s see how we can make it in 5 minutes, we don’t even need a lot of things to make it. So let’s start making it, to make it we need….
- Egg: 2
- Black pepper powder: 1/4 tsp
- Chopped Onion: 1
- Shredded Carrot: 1
- Chopped Green Chillies: 2
- Coriander Leaf
- Salt: 1/4 tsp (according to taste)
you are studying How to make Mixed Omelette? If you want you can #1. How to make Egg Omelette? #2 How to make Cheese Sauce with Nacho Chips? can make
Method to make Mixed Omelette:-
- First of all, take a big bowl and break the egg in it and put it. Then add black pepper powder to it.
2. Then add more salt to all the vegetables (onion, carrot and chili) and mix them well with a spoon.
READ:- How to make Coffee? How to make coffee? Step By Step
3. Place a gas pan or tawa and put some oil on it.
4. Then put some coriander leaves on it.
5. Then pour the egg batter on it.
6. And put some coriander leaves on top and leave it to cook for 1 minute.
7. Then turn it over and let it cook for some time. If you’re having trouble turning over, cut it down the middle and divide it into 2 parts.
And our vegetable-rich mixed omelette is ready, eat it hot and feed it to the rest of your household.
- If you want, you can mix coriander leaves with those vegetables as well.
- If it’s taking time for you to mix the eggs, mix them with a forked spoon.
- Keep the gas medium today.
So this was our recipe for today, I am sure you must have liked it a lot. If you have any doubt regarding this recipe then you can feel free to ask, I will try to clear your doubt as soon as possible. Or if you want to know about any other recipe which I have not mentioned yet, then you can ask in the comment box and I will try to tell it as soon as possible through my next post.
You Also May Like:-
- How to make Veg Cutlet?
- Instant chutney for making momos!
- How to make Tomato Catchup?
- How to make White Sauce Pasta?